Serves eight people.
6 nicola potato large
2 carrot diced
500 g peas
2 celery stick diced
5 egg hard-boiled
3 egg hard-boiled *to decorate
2 pickled cucumber diced
3 granny smith apple diced
680 g mayonnaise
- Boil potatoes in their jackets until cooked. Cool and then remove skin. Dice into small pieces.
- Cook carrots and peas until tender.
- Dice five of the eggs into small pieces.
- Mix the above ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Mix in the mayonnaise and serve with extra hard boiled eggs, sliced and and spread over the top of the salad.
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by the CNK team