Fresh. Fun. Friendly.
We design your event to be special – the way you want it.
We’re all about you. Whoever ‘you’ is.
Want to know more?
That means telling you about us.
Well, okay… Here’s some of our latest news.
Creating Corporate Events
– Cnk is bringing your corporate events to life At Cnk we love corporate catering! We can can help you take any sort of corporate event from vision to reality. Intimate boardroom lunches, client entertaining, in-house parties, themed events, large-scale catering, drop-off grazing and multi day conferences – we can do it all. Conferencing,… View Article
How to Plan a Wedding in 5 Weeks
– Find out how Eleni & Corey planned their wedding in weeks! Last October we got a call from Eleni & Corey wanting to book the Richmond Rowing Club for their wedding – in five weeks time! They were newly engaged and didn’t want to wait to get married, and why should they?! So… View Article
Cnk Brings Your Events to Life
– As much as we love catering, we also love events! Creating fun, unique events is something we get excited about at Cnk. We absolutely love watching an event go from brief, to mood board, to planning, to reality! Check out some of our fave fun, themed events. Carnival Fun Popcorn bags, apple fritters, pretzels,… View Article
New Spring Summer Menus 2018
– We’re so excited about the sunshine & our new menus! At Cnk we love using seasonal ingredients! As we move into Spring Summer, we get to revamp our menus and create new dishes. The cherry blossoms are blooming and the sun is finally shining (well, occasionally) in Melbourne and our Autumn Winter dishes are… View Article
A Cnk Masterclass at Canvas House
– Here at Cnk Catering, we love to host our signature masterclasses! Whether a masterclass is held to entertain clients, softly launch a new venue, road test a new menu, as a team building exercise or for our Intstagram competition winners, the goal is always the same – for our guests to have a great… View Article
Corporate Conference Packages
– Cnk have your conference needs covered! We’ve thought of everything you could possibly need for your next corporate event. Leave it to us to ensure your conference runs seamlessly and stands out from the rest. Rise & shine with our breakfast canapés Make arriving to a conference fun, by greeting guests with our substantial breakfast… View Article
Cnk’s Emulation Hall Launch
– Welcome to the Emulation Hall Gin Party, let the party be-gin! Our new venue Emulation Hall is one of the most unique and striking wedding and event spaces in Melbourne. We couldn’t wait for the opportunity to plan an event at the venue and really showcase all it’s historic character and beauty. Last month, our… View Article
Introducing the new Emulation Hall
– Meet our new function venue, with a difference. Emulation Hall is located in the inner eastern suburb of Canterbury. Dating back to 1927, the former Masonic Lodge is one of Melbourne’s most unique event spaces. This heritage listed building has been lovingly and beautifully restored to its former glory. Emulation Hall comprises three distinct spaces to… View Article
Cnk Christmas Party Packages 2017
– Have you got your Christmas party organised yet? We’ve got the hottest offers to get your Christmas party going! Each of our venues is unique and offers its own ambiance and Christmas party style. Have a look below for some of our great offers and starting prices at our favourite venues. Click here to download… View Article
Our Delicious & Bright New Menus
We’re so excited about our beautiful new menus! Canapés Our new canapé menu is delightful, with delicious morsels that range from hot, cold, sweet or substantial to our new favourites, the hearty fork & bowl canapés. Who said guests always go hungry at a cocktail party? Not when we’re hosting! Some of the standouts are the… View Article
Win a FREE Cnk Catering tasting masterclass for you and three friends! Keep scrolling for more info on how to enter our exciting Instagram giveaway. We’re super excited to be running our first ever Instagram giveaway! We’re giving you a chance to win a free two-course tasting masterclass with our executive chef, Nigel Stainwall. You… View Article
Mulled Wine Winter Warmer
Who wants a free glass of mulled wine? Winter has slowly begun creeping up on us, with foggy mornings and chilly afternoons. Rather than wallow in the short days, we think it’s best to celebrate the cold weather with our famous Cnk mulled wine! It’s spiced, boozy, and guaranteed to warm you right up. Which brings… View Article
Real Cnk Wedding: Lexie & Troy
At Cnk we love a unique wedding, like that of police officers Lexie and Troy at the Old Melbourne Gaol. The magic of the slightly spooky, historic Old Melbourne Gaol, all lit up for a wedding party, was perfectly captured by photographer Mark Dayman. Lexie and Troy were kind enough to share their beautiful photos and… View Article
Cnk Earlier this year we had the pleasure of talking all things food, events and styling with Biz Events Asia at one of our gorgeous venues, the Richmond Rowing Club. At Cnk we’re mad about great food and showing you a good time. When El from Biz Events Asia told us he’s going to be in town… View Article
Our Boss Lady Khrissy Visscher is an absolute boss! She started Cnk from the ground up eight years ago, and we decided International Women’s Day is the perfect occasion for telling her story! What was the path that led you to where you are today? I grew up in Queensland and got my first… View Article
14 ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is almost upon us! If you haven’t made any plans yet, don’t stress – we’ve got you covered with our list of 14 last minute Valentine’s Day ideas. 1. Surprise your partner with a couple’s dance class Picture you, your partner and a dance instructor teaching you how to rumba to sexy Latin… View Article
Looking for the perfect inner city function venue? [email protected] is an industrial-style warehouse gallery, packed with funky inner-city chic – located on the 1st floor of the Mering Building on Collins Street. Call us today on 9690 3024 with your enquiries.
Whether it’s your work Christmas party or your best friend’s wedding, hiring a historical event space is unique and memorable. Have you ever stumbled upon a cool building and wondered what it would be like to hold an event there? The Old Melbourne Gaol on Russell Street in Melbourne, is a historical landmark perfect for… View Article
Real Wedding at Richmond Rowing Club
There is something truly special about overlooking Melbourne’s cityscape, especially from the banks of the Yarra River. Richmond Rowing Club is perfectly located on the edge of Melbourne’s CBD. With it’s terrace and indoor spaces, it has the ability to host a quintessential Melbourne wedding. Brooke and Todd held their summer wedding at Richmond… View Article
Easter is just around the corner, and so are the school holidays. We have created an easy way to dye eggs to get your kids and yourselves excited for the Easter long weekend. What you will need: Eggs (as many as you wish to dye) Food colouring Cold water Vinegar Crayons Saucepan Tongs… View Article
How do you keep turkey moist? How do you cater for vegetarians? Can sprouts be interesting? We asked our Executive Chef Nigel Stainwall to dish up his festive secrets. Tips for a tasty turkey No one likes a dry turkey on Christmas Day and, as always, the trick is proper preparation. Soaking the turkey… View Article
Here’s an absolute truth about weddings: Even though you and your fiancee are the ones getting hitched, everyone from your mum to the mailman will throw in opinions about exactly how the big day should go down. The advice should always be heard and appreciated, but never forget that this is your day and you… View Article
How to stay cool when organising….
… your corporate christmas function. You have chosen the perfect venue for your corporate Christmas function, now you have all the finer details to confirm. Your job is on the line (it’s not really, although you are a high achiever and you want this function to be perfect!) so you need to step it up… View Article
The heat is on. Your boss has given you the crucial task of organising the company end of year function and it needs to be amazing! After choosing your date and working out your guest list, your next mission is to book a space. Not a simple task, considering the abundance of function venues in… View Article